Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 16:44:38 UTC 2011

On 06/08/2011 11:45 AM, Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com
> <mailto:jordon at envygeeks.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 6/8/2011 10:33 AM, Jacob Mansfield wrote:
>     > either way, he's trying to mount the drive, so it's unlikely
>     fstab has
>     > anything to do with it.
>     > you want something like
>     > sudo mount /dev/sde1 /media/mydrive
>
>     Can you please add a -- before all the trash you add to your emails
>

> Better make that "minus minus space" as the sig separator.
>
> --
> Steve
>
> When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many
> people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

Steve, This drive has been accidentally changed to a boot drive.  It is
no longer a media drive . I guess! I have likely lost all the files that
were on it?
Here is the the info from the terminal.
mount: mount point /media/mydrive does not exist

Seems like the command should refer to the drive as a boot
drive???                                         Doug