how to remove bind?

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 05:10:48 UTC 2011

I agree, no one on this list offered any actual help to my request, only one
offering me another DEB package which is not what I want, but I thank him
for his suggestion, the ONLY post in the entire thread of over 40 posts to
be close to on-topic.

 i have my answer and a working solution, so that concludes my participation
in this thread.

you people on this list wonder why you have the pathetic reputation you do.
googles archives shows why!