how to remove bind?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:46:33 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 14:25 +0300, Ioannis Vranos wrote:

> For home users, Red Hat provides the free Fedora.

Home users? I wouldn't think that a rolling beta test would be
recommended for home use. Fedora can be a roaring pain in the tail, even
for advanced users. But for "home users" Oh, heck nah... back when they
noted on their web page that Fedora was strictly beta and prone to
breakages. And, it did. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256