Internet connection issue

Alex C actx0105 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:42:38 UTC 2011

Hey thanks so much for the help! Of course it cuts down my connection speed,
but at least now I can browse while updates are running in the background. I
still haven't tested with others using the internet at the same time, but
this might just be the solution I've been looking for. I might play around
with the speed to see if I can get a faster download without taking all the
bandwidth.

Just out of curiosity, I'm still new to Linux so I'm learning the ins and
outs. Do fixes like this work on other distros? I have Fedora 15 on another
laptop to check out Gnome 3 and I'm curious if this would work there, or do
different distros have different file structures and such?

Thanks again!!