Went Back To Windows(R)...

rombout mager ro.mar at live.nl
Thu Jul 28 19:35:37 UTC 2011

you love it, or.... you hate it!
I like the alternative way, in every way, anyway.
and your 'starwars'-desktop isn't very alternative, or special..... better
design your own......
easy to do, also in ubuntu. just use your strong imagination-force and
intuïtion, like every artist does.
yes you have no doubt. you only have to use it. give it a try. I can, you
can!
visit the website-emporium the 'romboudianum'. full of design and photo-art.