Went Back To Windows(R)...

David Nelson lists at traduction.biz
Thu Jul 28 17:07:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO at aol.com> wrote:
> Just thought I would share my opinion that current Windows(R) is really not
> too bad.
>
> Here is a screenshot of my new Windows(R) desktop:
> http://16bitsoft.com/images/Windows7HP64BitDesktop01.png

Oh, sure, cool... But my Ubuntu desktop looks just as cool. But who
owns Windows(R)? You? Or someone else? Me, I *own* my Linux and the
thousands of FOSS apps available to install with a couple of clicks
(and one password entry) via the Ubuntu Software Center... How about
that for real "cool"? ;-)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO at aol.com> wrote:
> If it makes anyone feel better, I did install Ubuntu 11.04 64Bit
> into a VirtualBox VM under Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64Bit.

Nah, nobody carez. ;-)

Anyway, just idle banter. Good luck - especially with that job
opportunity - and all the best. ;-)

--
David Nelson