Went Back To Windows(R)...

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Thu Jul 28 16:51:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO at aol.com> wrote:

> Just thought I would share my opinion that current Windows(R) is really not
> too bad.

No, its not bad. It sucks out loud. You should really qualify such remarks.
Did they EVER get multiple desktops? Make the security updates anything less
of a nightmare? Come up with a good package management system? Install a
decent shell by default without having to jump through hoops? A decent text
editor? Any good programming tools by default? How many filesystem types are
supported? How much hassle is it to install a LAMP stack for web
development? Do they give you LAMP updates?   And on and on  ...

Sorry but same shit, different day. Windows is for weenies(tm).

--
Hal