Server becomes io-bound on no disk writes.

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Wed Jul 27 08:37:44 UTC 2011

On 26/07/11 20:32, compdoc wrote:
> In my own testing I do know that the speed/throughput is better for the WD
> Black than the Barracudas I've tested.

Is this a serious statement that you want us to take seriously or would
you like to recall it now before we start refuting your tests because
they are so biased?  When you "tested" these drives, did you bother to
check out the specs when you put them toe to toe?  Hint hint: Hard
drives aren't just about how fast they spin when they have equal RPMs.