using internet with Nokia C6-00 via ubuntu

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:46:46 UTC 2011

You don't need any software to connect to internet. What you have to
do is connect your phone via USB cable choose Nokia Mode/PC Suite Mode
or Default, then goto network manager applet in the right side of top
palen (by default) or Network
Connection(System-->Preferences-->Network Connection)
goto Mobile Braodband tab, click new .
You will see your mobile there. Use your country name and operator to connect.