connecting via telnet (PuTTY)

Paulo Sampaio paulo.vicente.neto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:11:00 UTC 2011

Are the servers and yout client on the same network?
Can you ping the servers?

Make sure that every computer is on and belongs to the same network.

If all above is working, check if there is any firewall restriction, proxy
server blocking the route to the servers.

Atenciosamente,
__
*Paulo Sampaio**
*