how to get rid of the request of typing in password

rombout mager ro.mar at live.nl
Sat Jul 23 09:49:36 UTC 2011

To Avi,
Got three reactions. Your reaction is very helpy and works allright.
I don't want to loose any time by typing-in passwords all the time.
When I go on a journey I take the Ubuntu notebook (Dell Latitude from 2005)
with me and then I will use a password....  to be secure for just in case.
but removing the harddisk will give access to the data.... so.... what's
the use after all. Okay, I'm new on the Ubuntu OS platform. So, I've got a
lot to learn using it. It's nice to extent/widen my experience in a complete
new world of possibilities compaired with MS windows (95>7).
Thanks for your help!    ro.mar at live.nl