Adobe Illustrator equivalent for Ubuntu

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Wed Jul 20 13:54:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:28:31 +0800, Fidel Viegas
<ubuntu at kazomosolutions.biz> wrote:

> Nice one guys! I wasn't aware of this. Everytime I wanted to convert an
> AI file I would use sk1, but now I know that you can just rename it to
> pdf and open it up in Inkscape.
>  Thanks for the tips.
>  Fidel.

If I remember correctly, 'convert to curves' first. As I said, I don't
work on it and it was pre-pre-version 9, so check it it out if that is
still valid.

Regards - Goh Lip

--
I was an uneducated idiot back then and now I'm a more understanding human
being.