Options for managing removable drives and media in ubuntu 10.04

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Mon Jul 18 05:43:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:40:54 +0800, Goku. <5.46890 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Add automount does not work
> Something strange is that after two hours (approximately) after
> turning on the computer, if I can see the icons if I insert USB
> devices.
> we continue with this problem in this conversation? I ask because I
> started asking about the package to manage USB devices and has strayed
> a bit the main proceedings. Thanks for your suggestions.

Sure, Goku, we can continue conversation, let us know, and you're welcome.
But I think we (Rashkae, Avi and I) have tried most of what works.
It may be good to confirm if same usb devices at same ports work in other
OS (like windows) if that is possible. May be a hardware issue.

Regards - Goh Lip
--
I used to have an open mind,
but my brains kept falling out.