Options for managing removable drives and media in ubuntu 10.04

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun Jul 17 23:56:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 02:33:52 +0800, Goku. <5.46890 at gmail.com> wrote:

> They are written as you indicate, only I gave a lot of space in the
> email,
> But these lines do not work, there are others to try?

Goku, spaces is not trivial (means something) in linux. Please be accurate.
So I am slightly reluctant in asking you to try this because this is for
mounting all devices and partitions at boot.

Add "automount" (without apostrophes) before "exit 0" line at /etc/rc.local

Regards - Goh Lip

--
I used to have an open mind,
but my brains kept falling out.