Access to Computer on Local Network

Barbara Tobias barbtobias09 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:38:38 UTC 2011

> ? ?Sorry to be so dense, but I have looked everywhere and don't find a
> ? ?"Network" indicator. ?Can you tell me how you get to it? ?By
> clicking on
> ? ?"Home Folder" or what? ?Thanks.

Clicking the Home Folder launcher icon should open Nautilus (the file
manager).  In the left hand column should be a Network link.

Colin

I have two folder launcher icons in the left-hand column.  One brings up
all the folders and files under /home/barbara and the other bring up a
screen for searching for files or folders.  Is there some way I can see
if perhaps something is not loaded properly on my system?  Thanks.

	Barbara