Firefox Alternative

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Sun Jul 10 14:04:28 UTC 2011

I had problems with firefox - it worked slow.

Then I shifted to icecat and is using it as my primary browser.

When some pages do not show properly, mainly when paying using credit
card and some text is overwriting other text etc, I use google chrome
which always seems to show pages properly.

The main reason I am using icecat/firefox is that I am using the
scrapbook add-on as my indispensable tool to keep order of all my
important web pages so I almost always can find web pages I need, I have
almost two thousand pages which is important to me, all organized
alphabetically.