Can not Login as Administrator

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:57:49 UTC 2011

Sorry, If all are not understanding my problem.

Before installing Ubuntu Netbook-remix I can log in my regular user named
"ashickur-noor" which has the admin priviliges. But After install it I can
not log in to any desktop environment except bash. Even though I try to
create new user as a normal user with no admin privileges, and user that
user can access in all DE. After that I give that user admin privileges and
the problem continue. But a normal user with out admin privileges can
access.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Follow Me Twiter <https://twitter.com/#%21/AshickunNoor>