Presentation Templates for OpenOffice

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:00:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 16:50 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Quoting Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>:
>
> > I was looking at the presentation templates for open office and tried to
> > download new ones the first four places Google sent me do not work.
> >
> > http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/taxonomy/term/10

I don't think there is such a thing as openoffice.org anymore. They're
busily burning down the house on what used to be Sun's old wiki's and
docs for older projects, closed and/or no longer there. There was an
entire series of templates for creating multi-fold pamphlets that got
gone. What a waste of useful knowledge. Luckily the Wonderland project
picked itself up, left with the source code and re-opened on their own,
after the staff got canned by Oracle and the project dumped. The beauty
of the GPL was they could leave and take it all intact with them.

Linux user# 44256