Acceptable format for posts to this list

dave boland dboland9 at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 7 02:47:36 UTC 2011

Benjamin,

This message has nothing to do with me.  Sorry!

Dave,

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:33 -0700, "Benjamin Zabat"
<nebzabat78 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  The message to you for technical support and other inquiries  are
  being sent to me. I do not know why. This happen when I confirmed
  my subscription to ubuntu.  If I committed a mistake, please help
  me correct it.  I do not know what to do. Or give me instructions
  to follow so that I can correct it and the message intended for
  you by many subscribers may be attended by you.
  Thanks.
  Benjamin Zabat