Acceptable format for posts to this list

ANDY sirald66 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:11:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> (In any case, I have altered TB to send future posts to this list in text
> format only,

Would be nice if web clients like Gmail were 'list aware', so I could tell
it what is preferred.  For example, Gmail defaults to top-posting quoted
messages where bottom-posting quoted is preferred here.  Also, if I set
Plain Text in Gmail, its a sticky toggle I have to set back to Rich Text for
off-list email; a deterrent to messing with it.