Worried by Unity??

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 5 06:13:27 UTC 2011

On 04/07/11 17:37, Goh Lip wrote:
> On 07/04/2011 03:29 PM, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>> On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 17:16 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>
>>> Aww :-( .
>>>
>>> Can't you consider something which also comes with high heels, and a
>>> few
>>> prawns on the barbie?
>>>
>>> BC
>>
>> Bas, that one's called "Sydney Mardi Gras Linux". Duh.
>> (Or, King's Cross Linux, or Wollomolloo Linux)
>>

> Basil's from Melbourne, so that will be
> St Kilda Linux

Now what makes you think that I come from Melbourne?

Melbourne would be the last city I would live in. It's too close to the
Antarctica, and, just offshore, is that foreign bit which is controlled
by the wood-chip industry and which all Australians are terrified of:
Tasmania. It is also the home of the Devil.

BC

--

God must love crazy people. He keeps making so many of them.