Worried by Unity??

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:13:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 20:18 +1200, chris wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 16:01 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

> > > <higgins>  OH MY GOD!</higgins>
> >
> > Don't worry about it.....People in white coats are coming in a few days
> > to take Ric away to a nice comfy place with lots of doctors and nurses
> > and things.....
> > I guess reality is what you make of it.
> Ah yes but will they offer him some nice stuff to smoke?

They won't even allow my Leetle Cigars. No smoking even out of doors at
that place. I did find some kindred spirits who knew of a service
elevator that would go to a sub-basement that accessed an un-used
packing deck under construction where we could hide behind a dumpster to
grab a smoke, after posting a look-out. GROWNUPS! Sneaking around like
teens trying to cop a smoke from Dad's pack. And giggling like
teenagers, too, for getting away with it. Stuff like that keeps you
young. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256