Hardware issue?

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Sun Jul 3 14:37:05 UTC 2011

On 03/07/11 09:26, Basil Chupin wrote:
> How true this story is I don't know, but I do know that there are "lap
> protectors" for men who use laptops on their laps so as to protect their
> "love affairs".

I used to have to use one of those but that was back when if you
actually used your laptop it would get so hot you might actually get
really really hot and burn yourself. Years ago.

My current laptop though (the one I just bought) does all this fancy
switching crap and rarely gets hot, it's quite cool most of the time,
though I hear if you buy an Apple laptop you can still cook yourself, I
don't know if that's true though since I've never really used Apple
products at all.