A "green" distro of Ubuntu?

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 3 13:53:59 UTC 2011

On 03/07/11 23:25, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
>>> Oh... oh...
>> Nah...nothing to be worried about, I only get this way when the
>> effects of the meds start to wear off but otherwise I'm quite OK -
>> 20% or so of the time at least - and you can't tell the difference
>> between me and the other members of this list....
> Quite alright. When it comes to mailing lists, it's impossible to tell anything
> about anyone. So I take everything with a grain of salt anyway.
>
> But I take a lot of something else too, but I don't wanna talk about it.
>

> (the obligatory *grin* here)

Oooow, obligatory grin or not that is a most provocative statement which
simply MUST be explained: what is it that you tempt us with but "don't
wanna talk about", eh?

Come on you naughty boy, what are you inflaming us with here, eh?

Reveal all.

Oh, but you may have to put [OT] at the beginning of your response to
make sure that you don't get chastised and be called very naughty for
being just that bit too naughty for the old folk on this list.

:-D

BC

--
I guess reality is what you make of it.