Hardware issue?

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun Jul 3 12:52:44 UTC 2011

>Read this again and again, until you catch it.

If you have something to say, spit it out. My particular ram failed at its
rated speed, but this is not the norm. In fact, failures are very rare.

>Should have bought an Intel so you could get better thermal protection
>then, and maybe a little bit of that mmmm...yummy thermal throttling ;)
>
>You set yourself considering you imply AMD has no thermal protection.

Intel costs too much and just isn't worth it, and I don't know what nonsense
you're saying about thermal protection.

AMD cpus don't run any hotter, however the heat sink or fan can be
mismatched, or not installed correctly.