A "green" distro of Ubuntu?

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 3 04:24:00 UTC 2011

On 03/07/11 14:13, Goh Lip wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:46:08 +0800, Jordon Bedwell
> <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
>
>> On 07/02/2011 09:34 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
>>> It doubled in size when it became 32 bit you see. Then it doubled again
>>> at 64 bits. Geoworks is still 16 bit, so it'll fit. <chuckles> Ric
>>
>> I think the best operating system for the op might be a pen and paper.
>> One of the oldest word processors around is built right into it. You
>> can even render animations with no tearing and there is absolutely no,
>> and I repeat no, FPS issues.
>>
>> According to my sources at Walmart, some of the most powerful ones come
>> with as much as 500P memory and boast unprecedented data protection
>> against disasters such as other bad pages around it corrupting the
>> current page. They are also energy star compliant.
>>

> Proudly built in my country,
> and costs only 2 IMF drachma.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen (I managed to capture it
before it was removed from YouTube):

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/china_cold_open/1178451

and I hope that you can view it 'cause I cannot as I am not in Nth America.

And if you, like me, cannot see the original there is now a "remake" on
YouTube, which doesn't come close to the original, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlbRrF_Bas&feature=related

BC

--
I guess reality is what you make of it.