gnupg

Donald Talbert donaldtalbert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:50:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 18:46 -0400, Scott Davies wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> Pardon me jumping in without a solution, but I spied the GPG subject
> and got all excited.
>

> Can anyone recommend some good books (yes, I know…books are so 20th
> century, but that's how I learn best), that cover GPG on Ubuntu in
> particular as well as the Unixes ?  I have to support some Ubuntu
> boxes (hooray!), as well as Mac OS X 10.6.8 workstations.
>

> Thanks guys,
>

> Scott

You'd be surprised, books are probably the best way to learn about
computers and most technical guides I bought that are 500 - 1400 pages
come with a pdf so your not carrying a cinder block around with you
lol. :)

PGP & GPG: Email for the Practical Paranoid $16.13USD, never read it but
it has good reviews. Published date is 2006, so take note of that.
http://www.amazon.com/PGP-GPG-Email-Practical-Paranoid/dp/1593270712/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309510137&sr=1-1

--
Donald Talbert <donaldtalbert at gmail.com>