Wireless on 10.10

Donald Talbert donaldtalbert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:24:49 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 14:40 -0400, Bob H. wrote:
> I have a Belkin G wireless router which barely works on any Linux I
> have, but works fine on my wife's XP. Before I start buying one each
> of every brand, has anyone found what works on Ubuntu? Thanx much; Bob
> H.

I have a Belkin Wireless G usb adapter too. Just out of curiosity. When
you say "barley works", do you mean: low transfer speeds? Seems to
crash / drop connection? I am using a router similar to yours too,
Linksys E1000 which is very similar internally to the WRT one I think
you mentioned. It can even take the WRT custom firmware, thats how
similar it is.