Firefox Alternative

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 1 06:36:21 UTC 2011

On 29/06/11 00:36, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 28 June 2011 05:57, NoOp<glgxg at sbcglobal.net>  wrote:
>> Seemed a bit inappropriate to me&  wondered what the heck *he* was
>> talking about...
>>
> Indeed.

Indeedy "Indeed".

>   The OP raises a valid point about how Ubuntu will support a
> constant moving target of Firefox or Chrome.

The OP wrote:

Now that Mozilla Firefox has abandoned supporting their latest version
more than a few months, what default alternative will Ubuntu use?

No supporting evidence to this claim - just simply the above claim.

>   Basil seemed to fly off
> the handle in a rather inappropriate way.

Having just installed Firefox 5 to replace Firefox version 4 on my
system an hour or so before the above unsupported claim suddenly
appeared on this list from an aliased gmail account deserved the
response it got.

I note that you, and NoOp, took at least 3 days to respond - and after
reading other people's responses no doubt :-) .

> Al.

BC

--
The Annual General Meeting of Psychics has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.
                        The Organising Committee