slightly OT concerning pdf's

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 08:30:23 UTC 2011

Our Non-Profit staff created a pdf file for me to put on our website.
I'm seeing spaces between some of the words. I opened the pdf in Ocular
and xpdf, and they both look the same. So, I installed Adobe Acrobat
Reader. The effect is less pronounced. Is there some difference between
the way a PDF document is created in Windows that shows up using Linux?
I'm thinking it might be a proportional font causing it, I dunno. Ric

Linux user# 44256