GNU GPL

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:00:38 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:57 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 16:56 +0000, Ali Hassan wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I want to admit I do not understand completely the process of
>> non-profit software development. [...]
>>

> First of all, to EVERYONE! This is an example of the message text being
> inside a box/cell that I rant about. Just try to reply and middle post
> to it, it can't be done.

Eh? What are you talking about? Yes, it can; note that I have done it.
You're on Gmail, as I am. It works perfectly well, although for best
results, I recommend that you click on "Plain text" before you reply,
which strips out all the formatting.

Ric, don't confuse the chap with completely offtopic commentary which
is nothing to do with his actual question when the problem is that you
don't know how to use Gmail properly while you're evangelising it.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com