HD activity in 10.04

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 26 06:03:39 UTC 2011

On 26/01/2011 16:40, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 26/01/2011 15:38, Ric Moore wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 12:55 -0800, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>>>>
>>> Hmm:
>>>

>>> tune2fs 1.41.12 (17-May-2010)
[pruned]

>> It does show filesystem not clean. UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN! DEFILED! Should I
>> place a benediction on it?<waves hands hovery hovery> <waves chicken
>> foot> There. 25 bucks. I take paypal. :) Ric
[pruned]

> I just had a look at my system and compared the above to it.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that I have my system installed
on an ext4 file system and my details for the file system (block size,
blocks per group, et al) do not correspond to what MR ZenWiz hows in his
details. This, of course, makes one ask which file system he is using?

BC

--
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.