still looking for decent PDF annotation tool

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Jan 21 16:46:56 UTC 2011

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Bas Roufs wrote:

> >  what i wrote above has nothing to do with okular, so i don't
> > understand what point you're making.
>
> In case Evince is not ready yet: in Okular you can find the
> annotation functions you are looking for - that's the point I am
> making.

  and it just dawned on me (argh) that the recipient might be running
only windows, which makes using okular problematic.  ideally, i'd like
to find a solution that doesn't require the recipient to be running a
KDE-based linux distro.

  i think the point i was making is that, if one googles for what i'm
looking for, there are *always* countless web pages suggesting all
sorts of what should be simple solutions, every one of which seems to
have its drawbacks and shortcomings, making it unusable.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca