Firefox, Bookmarks and the drop-down menu when bookmarking

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 08:43:47 UTC 2011

On 20 January 2011 04:04, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Am using latest FF (3.6.13) with Maverick - everything up-to-date with
> latest upgrades done some hours ago.
>
> One thing which has been bugging me for a while is that the drop-down menu -
> the menu which allowed you to specify into which folder you wanted the
> bookmarked page to go - has suddenly disappeared and now all bookmarked
> pages are added to the end of list of bookmarks.

I am using 3.6.13 on Maverick (up to date) and, if I understand you,
do not see this.  When I click Bookmarks > Bookmark This Page I get a
dialog that allows me to enter the Name, Folder and Tags.  You could
try when logged on as a different user to identify whether it is
something messed up in your FF profile.

Colin