Anyone else seeing xscreensaver broken?

K. Frank kfrank29.b at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:32:04 UTC 2011

Hi Zen!

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM, MR ZenWiz <mrzenwiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM, K. Frank <kfrank29.b at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Should I try to log anything so we can tell what
>> updates have been installed, or just go ahead
>> and click "Install Updates" in Update Manager?
>>
> I took screenshots of the update manager's list of updates on the
> Dell, so if you do that, maybe we can compare.

Okay, did that -- installed updates, rebooted.

As far as I can tell my gl screensavers are working.

Just to be sure that we're talking about the same thing,
I can run, for example, the screensaver called GLCells
from the Screensavers Preferences app.

> The list was too long for one screen height, so my shots are at
> http://zentektales.com/updates1.png and updates2.png

Yes, my list was too long, too.

Happy Screensaving!

K. Frank