I'm worried - where is NoOp?

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:24:48 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:45 PM, sdavmor <sdavmor at systemstheory.net> wrote:

> That's a big loss to this list. NoOp has been one of the best and most
> sensible (least prone to fits, flaming, sulking, etc) posters here.
> --

NoOp is (seemingly) alive and well, and keeps posting his clever
messages in other realms, albeit less often, perhaps less obsessed
with this never ending task of keeping people correctly informed, of
guiding both newbies and not so through an easier path. I guess he's a
bit fed up with this list and all of us and decided to take deserved
hollidays. Since he still uses Ubuntu and every other stuff we
eventually discuss (and flame and fight over and disagree) on this
list, I believe he'll eventually drop by. Nevertheless, even a month
without NoOp advice is a big loss. Lets hope he's just sailing.

Fair winds and following seas, sailor.

Lucio

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.