I'm worried - where is NoOp?

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 17 13:46:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:08:38 +1100
Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> As the Subject states, what's happened to NoOp?
>
> Haven't seen a post from him for weeks.
>
> Is he OK and simply on holidays?
>
> Anyone know?
>
> BC

His last post here on Dec. 23, 2010 included this:
------
Note to the folks that feel that I've yet to 'reach adulthood'
(Jousting? Really?) I'm happy to report that I have not. Wish all of you
the best and have a great time on this list as I'm signing off. Good
night, good luck with the list, and Happy Holidays.
------

To me that looks like a final goodbye.  I sent him a personal email
asking about that and got back a very non-committal 'happy new
year' response.  I fear he is gone from here.  I hope I'm wrong.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
'Brainwash' is a term that comes down to us from the Communist
movement of the Late Dark Ages...