Adding Graphics card driver - was <blank>

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:32:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:51 AM, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:21:24 +0800, Lucio M Nicolosi <lmnicolosi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:50 AM, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:24:46 +0800, suraj ranjeet
>>> <ranjeetsuraj at gmail.com>

>>> Suraj, at settings, ("add hardware", "add device", "proprietary hardware"
>>> or
>>> something like that - I am on Kde, Kubuntu, not gnome Ubuntu), try
>>> detecting
>>> graphics card and install recommended driver.
>>>

>> (In English:)
>> Administration / Additional Drivers
>>

> Heh heh, Lucio. Was I talking Punjabi? I'll try Italian next time.  :)
>
> Ciao - Goh Lip
> --

You are right (as always) Goh (say, most of the time), it was more
than obvious, an overkill, but I kept thinking that Suraj's Ubuntu
desktop wouldn't have English configured as its primary language
(unlike mine), and thus my info could be completely irrelevant
(although more precise because I am not running Kubuntu like you)...
and I couldn't figure what his native language would be... and I don't
have the slightest idea about Punjabi... and despite my last name I
can't even speak Italian... and not even Babelfish can help me... :-(

Um abraço...

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.
Ubuntu AMD64