Adding Graphics card driver - was <blank>

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Wed Jan 12 05:50:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:24:46 +0800, suraj ranjeet <ranjeetsuraj at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,I using ubuntu from two years.i have no problem on ubuntu 9.04 and
> other old version but uuntu 10.10 i have mouse keyboard hang problem.I
> thing it's graphics problem because in low graphics mode it have no
> problem.my hardware is 945g intel chipset board,1gb ram,pentium d
> processor and no extra grphics card.

Suraj, at settings, ("add hardware", "add device", "proprietary hardware"
or something like that - I am on Kde, Kubuntu, not gnome Ubuntu), try
detecting graphics card and install recommended driver.

Regards - Goh Lip

ps: please add subject topic like "Graphics problem" or "Low Graphics
mode" etc..

--
I used to have an open mind,
but my brains kept falling out.