/etc/init.d

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:47:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

> Back in the day you would just put it into rc.local. With all of the
> changes being made nowadays, no telling if it still exists. There are
> times I wish they'd stop improving things. :) Ric

I'd settle for good documentation that makes sense and is easy to
follow when something is improved.  Grub 2.0 is a perfect example of
horrible documentation of new features.

Documentation needs to be written to a user's perspective - people who
already know how something works are terrible at documenting it for
those who don't.

</rant>