Zorin icons

Yorvyk yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:43:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 19:12:11 -0500
Doug <dmcgarrett at optonline.net> wrote:

> Just tried out Zorin-4-os, rather briefly.  The Zorin people tell us
> to query Ubuntu lists for help, since Zorin was made from Ubuntu.
Really. According to the Zorin site, http://zorin-os.webs.com/apps/forums/

Here are some ways you can get help and support for Zorin OS:
1. Post your problem on the Help and Support forum on this site, the Zorin OS community wil be happy to help you . When you are posting your problem remember to provide as many details as possible. You also have to be a site member. You can become one here.
2. Contact the Zorin OS Team directly. All the contact information is available on the Contact us page on this site.
3. Comment on the latest news post. If you are not a site member and you want community help this option is for you.
4. Comment on our Twitter, Facebook or Bebo. The links are available on the Links page on this site.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net