turn usb printer into wireless?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sat Jan 1 02:22:27 UTC 2011

Is there a relatively low-cost adapter that will turn a printer
that has usb (and parallel) ports into a wireless receiving printer?
I can find lots of devices that will turn a computer into a wireless
transmitter for those crappy modern all-in-one printer/copier/
fax, etc. dinguses, but how about the other way round?  (It should
receive wireless G.)  Since I'll need two of them, it shouldn't be
very costly.  (I assume that the computer can call for one of two
distinct printers over wireless.)  Suggestions?

--doug