restricting ssh login based on IP

Harry Strongburg harry.ubuntu at harry.lu
Sat Feb 26 06:45:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 11:08:37AM +0530, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> I would like to allow a user to login through SSH but with different
> permission coming from different ipaddress.

Sorry to sound unhelpful, but can't you just make a seperate
user-account for each IP address, and then set the proper
file-permissions to do what you desire? I don't really understand what
your goal is, but as far as I can tell from the information given,
setting proper permissions and making seperate accounts for each IP
would work.