Convite pessoal de Emilio Fernandes

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 02:57:15 UTC 2011

On 02/25/2011 04:59 AM, Mariano Jara wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 15:12 -0800, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>> Por favor, no se anuncian en esta lista (en idioma Inglés), en
>> particular, no en español....
>>
>> [Please do NOT advertise on this (English-language) list, particularly
>> not in Spanish....]
>

> Actually, it wasn't Spanish, I think it was Portuguese. Either way, spam
> messages are not welcomed on this list.

Emilio first posted on this list in 2008 and has made a few posts in
2010. I supect that he has probably gotten caught up in one of those
'contact' services that automatically blast out invites to everyone in
his address book:

> Hello,
>

> Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!
>
> With UNYK, I put all my contacts in one address book that updates
> itself automatically. One of my contacts changes the data from (a)
> the site [snipped].com: My book is updated. I modify a given site
> [snipped].com: the diary of my contacts are updated. It's simple and makes
> life easier!
>
> Can I add you to my contacts? To accept, click here!
and didn't do it intentionally.

Happens to the <insertyourwordofchoicehere> of us.

Better to ignore it & move on. Or block by:

emiliosf at gmail.com