Ubuntu login screen

Ioannis Vranos cppdeveloper at ontelecoms.gr
Thu Feb 17 19:11:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 12:01 -0500, Reinier Millo Sanchez wrote:
> I'm using ubuntu 10.10. I vae found several themes for the login screen, but I don't know how can change the default theme. I have find in internet but, only can change the background, but not the whole screen. Somebody know how do it??? Regards

I searched a bit, and found the gnome-art package in the repositories.

I am checking it currently, so far it looks promising. It downloads and
shows desktop backgrounds, desktop themes, login screen themes, etc.,
from http://art.gnome.org in a nice application, that allows you to
apply those you like.

--
Ioannis Vranos