can't find @ on kaybord

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:39:35 UTC 2011

Den 2011-02-17 19:21:08 skrev Björn Blöndal <blondalbjorn07 at gmail.com>:

> I can't find @ - Ctrl-Q does not work?? What can I do?
> Bjorn

Why would Ctrl+q work?

Anyway, check your keyboard layout. Your name sounds a bit Scandinavian,
so I guess you have a Scandinavian keyboard, right? I have my own layout,
but a quick look at my wife's keyboard reveals that @ is located at
AltGr+2 on Swedish keyboards. If you were Norwegian or Danish, I guess
your name would be spelled Bjørn rather than Björn, but just in case, I
did a quick check, and it seems like both Danish and Norwegian keyboards
have @ at AltGr+2 and the same goes for Finnish keyboards.

System → Inställningar (Preferences?) → Tangentbord (Keyboard) → Layouter
(Layouts) → Select one of the layouts you have → Visa… (View…?) → You will
now see the selected layout.

--
Kind regards (med vänlig hälsning)

Johnny Rosenberg