Feedback wanted re Skype on Ubuntu 10.10

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 16 22:22:54 UTC 2011

On 02/16/2011 12:47 PM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
> A friend of mine wants to try a Skype connection with me, and I'm
> curious if anyone here is using Skype on Maverick (only) and how
> that's going.
>
> Thanks.

I've set up Skype on 10.10 (HP G60 laptop w/built in webcam), but only
tested with audio so far. Wife recently got herself a new HP Mini 110
netbook  (also has built in webcam) that I've yet install Ubuntu on, so
it has the default Win7 Starter on it. I Plan to set her up a Skype on
the netbook (first in Win7) so that I can test both audio & video
between Win7 and 10.10. Any interest in the results?