Beagle stopped working after update

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Tue Feb 15 07:53:50 UTC 2011

Hello Ioannis,

Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:46:23 PM, Ioannis wrote:

IV> On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 06:40 +0200, Ioannis Vranos wrote:

>> Personally I am going to have a look at GNOME Meta Tracker (tracker-gui
>> package).

IV> I installed it, rebooted, and it looks very efficient and impressive.

I installed [10.04.2] with synaptic, but it does NOT work. Runs but
gives NO search results. What might I be doing different from what you
did to get it to work?

I'm back to using DTsearch on a Win box to index all my linux stuff.
The idea was to get away from win, and now it looks like I'll have to
go back...

Beagle was working well - I'd like to get it working again, if
possible.

--

 rikona