Latest Adobe Flash plugin just installed - SOLVED

sdavmor sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Sat Feb 12 17:47:09 UTC 2011

On 02/12/2011 12:35 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 00:00 -0800, sdavmor wrote:
>
>> Cheers, SDM -- a 21st Century Schizoid Man Systems Theory project
>> website: http://systemstheory.net find us on MySpace, GarageBand,
>> Reverb Nation, Last FM, CDBaby free MP3s of Systems Theory, Mike
>> Dickson&  Greg Amov music at http://mikedickson.org.uk
>
> Oh man, I gotta check out your site! Do you use Linux / Ubuntu for
> your mixing? I'm a mod/sm file addict myself. Ric

mmmn. Not really on-topic here. But maybe I can slide in a one-time
very quick response and HU!

Systems Theory standardized on Acid Pro a long-time ago as the project
multi-track. Which was important since we were making collaborative
music over long-distance. Unfortunately it doesn't run native on *nix.
And Sony has no interest in making that happen at this time. Since I'm
the only *nix obsessive in the project the answer to your question is no.

HU! #1. On a music-related note within the project, Mike Dickson has
just (a week ago today) release his new solo album "Baislica".  As
with all his solo albums it is a *free* d/l from his site.  See the
link in my sig. Go grab it (and his older albums too).

HU! #2. New Systems Theory & ViolinCyndee albums will be coming soon
in 2011 (in mixing and post-production).

If you have other questions about what we do, etc., email me off-list
sdavmor at systemstheory dot net, or leave comments on the project
web-site guest-book.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Ubuntu...
http://mikedickson.org.uk