unclean shutdown causes lucid stop booting

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Thu Feb 10 03:50:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:17:22 +0800, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:

> That is what I am trying to tell when I am on wireless sort of place
> wire is not there.
> When I am with wire sort of thing wireless is not there.
> Any how I will update here.
>   Maybe I am not understanding you. Okay, I don't understand (sorry, got
> in the mood to talk chinese engrish). But why not just get your gdm
> desktop in order first (with wired connection) and then sort out the
> wireless network (if any) problem later on?

I really don't understand you. How could you have a wired/wireless problem
if you cannot even boot up ?

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:32:32 +0800, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now I am not able to boot to 10.04
> How ever I am able to get to 9.04 and continue work.

Are you even on the same thread you started? Or is this another one that
you asked "for fun" as you told me on some other thread I tried to help a
few months back?

Goodbye.